Thursday, April 16, 2009

A sneak peak..

Thanks to the support and encouragement of my family and friends, I have decided to hold card classes. I have the 5 images colored.....they just need to be 'tweaked' a bit. But in the mean time, I figured I would give a sneak peak of what I will be using for the cards. The baby kitten one can be either blue or pink. As soon as the cards are completed, I will post pictures of them.


Not much else going on today. I am very excited to finally see the sun out. YAY! This means I can go work outside and get some Spring things done. I also really need to get my seeds started, otherwise it will be too late!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LOVE them!! You need to post which colors you used while coloring... and
    WHEN is the store opening again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is awesome!!! I can't wait to see what you do with them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you also have a class on how to do your special coloring? I would love to learn it!!

    ReplyDelete